I will never shop Target again.I purchased two items from their website.

They were supposedly shipped. I never received them and Target online support was no help. When I called online guest services, I got someone in another country who didn't understand me. When I called their corporate office and left a message not only was I was treated very rudely but they didn't even return my calls or answer my emails.

I am still waiting for a credit I was suppose to receive. I doubt I will ever receive that credit. It is not worth the aggravation.

The order wasn't that much.As far as I'm concerned, they are crocks.

Review about: Target Website.

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments

"BTW, what are crocks?Is that a type of plastic shoe?"

It is a type of pot made from a heavy clay also known as "earthen ware" or stone ware usually used to cook in.

For example crock pot.Actually I think crock is the type of pot so you could have crock shoes as well but I don't believe they would be very comfortable.

"BTW, what are crocks?Is that a type of plastic shoe?"

targetblows

Target does have terrible customer service IMHO

Just say no to shopping at Target, problem solved

Target has terrible customer service IMHO.

Just say no to shopping at Target problem solved

Quote=”Wieman351”

“I purchased two items from their website. They were supposedly shipped. I never received them and Target online support was no help.”

Did you get an order confirmation email, tracking number, or ETA (estimated Time of Arrival) from Target? Was your credit or debit card used for the transaction?

Quote=”Wieman351”

“When I called online guest services, I got someone in another country who didn't understand me.”

Did you ask that person to connect you to “state side” customer service rep? Did you speak to the associate’s supervisor? If you didn’t make the effort to get better service at the time there’s little that can be done now.

Quote=”Wieman351”

“When I called their corporate office and left a message not only was I was treated very rudely but they didn't even return my calls or answer my emails.”

Huh? You called and left a message. There was no call back. How on earth were you treated rudely?

Quote=”Wieman351”

“I am still waiting for a credit I was suppose (sic) to receive.”

Did Target agree to credit back to your card? How long did they say that would take? Have you waited that long yet?

Quote=”Wieman351”

“I doubt I will ever receive that credit.”

Why?

Quote=”Wieman351”

“It is not worth the aggravation.”

But you made time to come here and...

Quote=”Wieman351”

“The order wasn't that much. As far as I'm concerned, they are crocks.”

As far as Target is concern you are a “Difficult Guest”, and won’t be missed in the stores or on-line. Keep it up and you’ll run out of retailers where you’ve banned yourself.

BTW, what are crocks? Is that a type of plastic shoe?