Brooklyn Center, Minnesota
1.2
Layout of Store

Being a first time mother I would figure that I would be happy and excited to go shopping for my first child. Will seem like that wasn't the case when I decided to start my registry with you guy.

I had trouble starting it up and took about an hour or more. Decided to go to the store to buy some thing for my child on my registry and printed it out at the store. Found some thing on the list, but notice the prices were completely different on the lists, store, and online. I was completely confuse with the whole price issues.

The first store was awesome and gave me the best deal and service. There was one item that I purchased that I wanted another one, but they had only one in stock. They told me to go to another store and they should be able to honor the price. Had I known that there was a time limited, I would of just put my time, my personal life and job last and drop everything just to go searching and shopping for that one other thing that I needed.

I drove about 30 miles to another Target that had it in stock. When I got there, I got the item and went to guest service. I explained the situation and showed them the receipt, but the person that helped me was so rude and didn't even wanted to listen or care for what I had to say. He was rude and told me no way he can price match it and it been 8 days.

I told him that no one told me that I had a timeline. I asked for a manger and he told me there was nothing he can do. I had to ask someone else to call for a manager. One thing I can say about that location is that I do not like there customer service.

Just to many bad experiences. I waited about 10 minutes for a manger and to waste more of my time. He finally came and just asked really rude, what's the problem here. He wouldn't want to listen to what I had to say and told me the same thing no.

I told him that I had the manger name and he can call the other target and he will explain. All I got was a no no no. Like really, what kind of service is that. As I pointed out one thing is that, Target is one company, where is the customer service and team work.

Everything should be the same. How frustrating to be told no and no when someone else told me yes.

hlid wrote the review because of pricing issue at Target. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Target to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Target online shopping for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments