For the first time, I ordered a small item online from Target Target did not have the item and I never received anything. I asked for my money to be returned several times, and they said because of all their legal rules, disclaimers, 3 party mumbo jumbo they can only return the amount in a gift card for online purchases. They said they cannot return money to PayPal so be careful not to use PayPal with Target. I cannot use a gift card and I feel I was scammed out of my money. Representatives were polite, but absolutely inflexible and no help.

Target order #102016492990

Review about: Target Gift Card.

Comments

MattD78
Orlando, Florida, United States #905695

"I want to return a purchase I made on Target.com using Paypal. How will I be refunded?"

A refund will be issued in the form of cash if returned to a store. If returned by mail, a refund will be issued in the form of an electronic Target GiftCard.

You can convert your eGiftCard into a mobile eGiftCard to be used with your smartphone both in stores and online.

So first of all I suggest you read the return policy of a website before placing an order and don't just assume it will be to the original method of payment.

Second as you can see you can take the items into a store and get cash back.