I tried to order 5 children's gift and could not complete the order. Using chat and, later, telephone, I learned that Target representatives couldn't place my order either.

I was told I had to empty my cart and reselect each item from the beginning which I did, and it still wouldn't go through. Using Target support was so slow and tedious, I couldn't believe that they didn't have their act together....

at all. blah blah blah blah blobbity blah hippity bippity buppity ridiculousness on this site and so on to 100 words or maybe I'll never get there and will have wasted my time on this silly web site.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $1. The author is overall dissatisfied with Target. The most disappointing about target website from Target was ridiculous online ordering incompetence Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Target.

Comments