3.0

I had a very stressful encounter with target's customer service. I had ordered few things online and didn't realise my default adress was still an old address.

So i called them as soon as I realised it and I asked them to cancel my order which I think they should be able to do it as the package was not shipped . Anyways they asked me to wait till the package is shipped and call them again which u get hold of someone minimum after 30 mins of hold over the phone. On top of all this they gave my email adress to the current home owner who received my package because no one on target's customer service team would bother to do anything about it.

So much for the privacy terms and confidentiality. I still can't believe they gave my email address to a third person without asking me first.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of target online order. Target needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned target online order in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Target.

Comments