Very disappointed. First I order online and recieved an item I did not order.

Then I was told that I had to take it back to the store. After doing so I am still receiving emails about this item that I never returned. I did and finally it got straightened out. I still ten continued with another order for my step sons Christmas who is 1200 miles away.

Guaranteed by Christmas still hasn't been recieved. He is very disappointed thinking he is not getting anything this year. The package is being bounced around 2 close cities.

All target is saying unfourtnatley there is nothing they can do. I suposse I will have to do shopping at walmart now ugh!

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States #922800

Hey, how about this.....you actually get up out of your chair. Go to an actual store.....spend some time looking at and then purchasing a present for someone else.

Then you go home and put it in a box and then go to the post office and mail it. Oh ya, if you did that you would have no one else to blame but yourself or maybe the post office because I'm sure you would wait until the absolute last moment and expect someone to drop everything and ensure your package takes priority.

Walmart has the same issue toots.