Horrible!!! Target.com password needed reset- told it would take 7 days- to make a purchase because their technical department has to "reset" 2 cases later 11418075 - 10 employees ( 4 supervisors) NO RESOLUTION!!!

I can NOT still purchase on target.com and get my red perks points THEY ARE HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't imagine that Targets CEO would say - no problem you just have to wait 7 days for us to correct the problems so you can make a purchase. It has nothing to with anything but their internal computer system and employees ability to handle correctly!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of target website from Target. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Target to offer any options to resolve the issue.

Comments