Target on Staten Island stinks, long lines, never any products to buy.The manager lets people stand around with lanes open and 10 deep on each line.

Tell Target just look at the cameras. I have worked 25 years in retail and this store has gotten bad in the last year and a half. When I was a manager I would have been fired if people had 15-20 minute waits on line.

Please tell the manager to open a lane and ring people out himself, that is a part of his job.It is just a poorly run store.

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments

Hollis Center, Maine, United States #230903

Yes the Target on Staten Island stinks.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #220103

I cant go to kmart I was banned for shoplifting, but thanks for the suggestion.

Tamalpais-Homestead Valley, California, United States #219963

:roll The store is always out of stuff I need when you go in there, just go to Kmart.

#219705

Yes the place stinks.

I use to work for Target on Staten Island, there are alot of things going on there.The first thing the mens room is a pick-up spot for guys.

Has been for 4 years. There are people there who are giving the male workers of color a hard time.

This has been the last two years.It was a great place to work but now it has turned for the worst.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #216334

Anthony are you saying I am spoiled. I am not spoiled you are loser.

Tamalpais-Homestead Valley, California, United States #216241

Listen people the store really has gone hill and people on the Island are just upset, because we were all spoiled.I do not know why the lines are longer and when the parking lot is full and only two lanes are open?

And the store is empty when we go buy stuff they are always out. But management makes those calls. I remember when I was at Wendy's Rule number one was do not make people wait.

I just drive to the TARGET in New Jersey it is worth the drive and toll.A much nicer store to shop at, the Staten Island Target is like a lower end store.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #216006

Justin, I said there ware 15-20 people in that line.You need to work on your reading skills and Irish needs to work on her people skills.

So does Can I help You? Also the programmed the cameras to run slowly so there is no proof about the wait.

For your information I have to wait in line for one hour.Justin you must have gone mad and crazy because no where in my letter does it say how long the lies are.

Gina718
Tamalpais-Homestead Valley, California, United States #215963

The store camreas don't lie. Just watch the cameras.

Irish.The letter says that the lines were ten people deep.

Later in the letter it states that those people have to wait 15 to 20 minutes.

There was nevver a change in the people in the line.I'm just bringing that to your attention.