tried to order personal items online using a gift card. was this a problem.

After ordering and giving form or payment (gift cards) it would not accept. I went on chat line 3 times and called the store. Nothing!! I ended up just cancelling the order.

they don't care for your business.  I ended up cancalling my order.  Iam handicapp and live in  community fo handicapp people and we rely on shipping for most of our products.   When I order larger things I go online so as to have it shipped.  It cost more but in the long run worth it.  I only need small personal items to be shipped.  I could NEVER GETCOMFIRMATION of my order.  After 3 different onlie chats with Target nobody could help me.  I cancelled the online order an askd for my money back. They said, they will cancel ad refund my gift card money back.  Just becareful when dealing with Target

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of target gift card from Target. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $30 and wants Target to "just don't shop online with target".

Comments

After looking at your terrible spelling and grammar perhaps the problem is you not following simple instructions?