TARGET NUKA COLA RIPOFF
I'm 68 years old and waited in line for three hours at one store for a bottle and a Beanie. I then to two other stores to buy two more sodas and got three bottles of Nuka Cola. At a fourth store I got a second Beanie and a ball cap.
I got in line each time at each store.
One Beanie and one soda was kept by my college age son, one was given by him to a friend (a girl) who despite being first in line at her TARGET she got trampled by younger guys (in their 20's) running over the top her going to the back of the store where electronics is located. The third bottle and ball cap went to others.
The only selfish people in all this are the TARGET managers and employees that ripped off the public. I've spoken to TARGET executives and the rule was NO reserving for anyone, no calls in to hold products, employees had to be off work and get in line like everyone else.
I have screen shots off eBay with full cases, some still having the shipping labels attached going for $600.00 to $1,395.00 per sealed cases. There were over 100 eBay auctions up within hours of the release selling anywhere from 3 to 10 bottles for up to $100.00 per bottle.
“Bethesda Softworks said that it shipped 12 million copies, or $750 million worth of postapocalypse role-playing game Fallout 4 to retailers for its launch day”.
“Fallout 4 sold nearly 2.5 million copies on the day of release”.
I’ll be contacting Bethesda Game Studios directly about my complaint that by TARGET’s lack of interest and response to my complaints I can only assume TARGET condones its employee’s behavior of obtaining exclusive promotional items by “reserving” promo items that ultimately end up on eBay such as unopened cases of Nuka Cola still displaying shipping labels with bar codes that can be used by TARGET to identify the TARGET store of origin.
Jones Soda isn’t happy about TARGET employees buying up Nuka Cola and putting it up on eBay.
Here are some links:
The photos are from eBay auctions for cases selling between $600.00 to $1,395.00 per case. You can still see the shipping bar codes attached.
Time for all Fallout fans to boycott TARGET...
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Target staff ripping us off
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Nuka Cola Quantum Soda
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hi, I bought up & up Kids sunscreem from target store in California (Bay area) and it caused severe allergy around my arms, ears and face. I had to see..."
- "Generally I don't complain online about companies but after the poor treatment and attitude of Targets customer service department I believe I have no other choice. In August I ordered..."
- "College point NY target sells expired WIC products.. The WIC cheese was expired since Mar 1st, 2016 and I got it on Mar 4th, 2016.. Keep on mind these are DAIRY..."
- "When the quote representative/salesperson called, they proceeded to ask questions about my prospective purchase and still refused to give a comparative estimate of various plans! They claimed that I had..."
- "Found speaker boombox from Zapals. Good sound quality, soothing color with LED light, this Bluetooth speaker has not one, but two loudspeaker units built inside its body, providing you with..."
- "I am entering my 8th month on the project and still do not have a completed bathroom. There have been continual mistakes along the way- faucets plumbed wrong, electrical outlet..."
- "I purchased not one but two Electric Daisy Carnival tickets. Highly over priced but I expected that for a resale website. What I'm pissed about is the fact that they..."
- "I am a nice woman. And the only thing I can this happens is some dirt bag, Middle Aged man- got offended that I didn't text him back!! As..."
- "Investigativeguy John Mattes uncovered a great federal program last year designed to help the unemployed.The program provided free gas cards for the unemployed so they could look for work. Does..."