TARGET NUKA COLA RIPOFF
I'm 68 years old and waited in line for three hours at one store for a bottle and a Beanie. I then to two other stores to buy two more sodas and got three bottles of Nuka Cola. At a fourth store I got a second Beanie and a ball cap.
I got in line each time at each store.
One Beanie and one soda was kept by my college age son, one was given by him to a friend (a girl) who despite being first in line at her TARGET she got trampled by younger guys (in their 20's) running over the top her going to the back of the store where electronics is located. The third bottle and ball cap went to others.
The only selfish people in all this are the TARGET managers and employees that ripped off the public. I've spoken to TARGET executives and the rule was NO reserving for anyone, no calls in to hold products, employees had to be off work and get in line like everyone else.
I have screen shots off eBay with full cases, some still having the shipping labels attached going for $600.00 to $1,395.00 per sealed cases. There were over 100 eBay auctions up within hours of the release selling anywhere from 3 to 10 bottles for up to $100.00 per bottle.
“Bethesda Softworks said that it shipped 12 million copies, or $750 million worth of postapocalypse role-playing game Fallout 4 to retailers for its launch day”.
“Fallout 4 sold nearly 2.5 million copies on the day of release”.
I’ll be contacting Bethesda Game Studios directly about my complaint that by TARGET’s lack of interest and response to my complaints I can only assume TARGET condones its employee’s behavior of obtaining exclusive promotional items by “reserving” promo items that ultimately end up on eBay such as unopened cases of Nuka Cola still displaying shipping labels with bar codes that can be used by TARGET to identify the TARGET store of origin.
Jones Soda isn’t happy about TARGET employees buying up Nuka Cola and putting it up on eBay.
Here are some links:
The photos are from eBay auctions for cases selling between $600.00 to $1,395.00 per case. You can still see the shipping bar codes attached.
Time for all Fallout fans to boycott TARGET...
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Target staff ripping us off
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Nuka Cola Quantum Soda
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- " I went to target today and bought two cases of Aquafina water (24 bottles each case).The Big sign above the water clearly read $3.99. I was sitting in my car reading..."
- "Super Target in Boyton Beach FL ..wed Nov 26 6pm..walking in we saw entrance totally overrun in trash. My wife told a sales associate of problem. .assured the manager would..."
- "I purchased 02 air purified based on Target online product specification. In this case, the room range of the product is 100-300 sf. I have 234sf. room to cover and..."
- "Horrible customer service! I've had to contact them several times withing the first year of service because our cable kept dropping. After the first year was up, I didn't want..."
- "Bought a klaussner sectional and the construction of it is off. The pillows don't even line up in one area. I'm actually impressed on how bad they screwed up on..."
- "I purchased not one but two Electric Daisy Carnival tickets. Highly over priced but I expected that for a resale website. What I'm pissed about is the fact that they..."
- "Watch out for Lam.Nguyen @infinitioftampa.com , he'll attempt to scam you. I was interested in a pre-owned QX56 and he scammed me for over three days leading me to believe..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."