TARGET NUKA COLA RIPOFF
I'm 68 years old and waited in line for three hours at one store for a bottle and a Beanie. I then to two other stores to buy two more sodas and got three bottles of Nuka Cola. At a fourth store I got a second Beanie and a ball cap.
I got in line each time at each store.
One Beanie and one soda was kept by my college age son, one was given by him to a friend (a girl) who despite being first in line at her TARGET she got trampled by younger guys (in their 20's) running over the top her going to the back of the store where electronics is located. The third bottle and ball cap went to others.
The only selfish people in all this are the TARGET managers and employees that ripped off the public. I've spoken to TARGET executives and the rule was NO reserving for anyone, no calls in to hold products, employees had to be off work and get in line like everyone else.
I have screen shots off eBay with full cases, some still having the shipping labels attached going for $600.00 to $1,395.00 per sealed cases. There were over 100 eBay auctions up within hours of the release selling anywhere from 3 to 10 bottles for up to $100.00 per bottle.
“Bethesda Softworks said that it shipped 12 million copies, or $750 million worth of postapocalypse role-playing game Fallout 4 to retailers for its launch day”.
“Fallout 4 sold nearly 2.5 million copies on the day of release”.
I’ll be contacting Bethesda Game Studios directly about my complaint that by TARGET’s lack of interest and response to my complaints I can only assume TARGET condones its employee’s behavior of obtaining exclusive promotional items by “reserving” promo items that ultimately end up on eBay such as unopened cases of Nuka Cola still displaying shipping labels with bar codes that can be used by TARGET to identify the TARGET store of origin.
Jones Soda isn’t happy about TARGET employees buying up Nuka Cola and putting it up on eBay.
Here are some links:
The photos are from eBay auctions for cases selling between $600.00 to $1,395.00 per case. You can still see the shipping bar codes attached.
Time for all Fallout fans to boycott TARGET...
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Target staff ripping us off
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Nuka Cola Quantum Soda
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."
- "I was walking through the produce section with a long north face coat when I felt a pull and heard a rip. The end cap of a table was missing..."
- "Super Target in Boyton Beach FL ..wed Nov 26 6pm..walking in we saw entrance totally overrun in trash. My wife told a sales associate of problem. .assured the manager would..."
- "We took our terrified little rescue dog, Sandy to a "training" facility to help him become more confident and socialized. The owner Catherine Sacks was given $4300 for..."
- "I bought two pieces of jewelery from this site & paid inflated shipping of $10.95 per piece (seller would not combine). The pictures grossly misrepresented the product. If you can..."
- "I just recently decided to start bidding on Quibids. I thought it was pretty nice, until I decided to hover my mouse over one of my competitors. I looked at..."
- "In short I have had a pair of lucky jeans for over ten years still my favorite. Baught 3 new pairs 3 months ago and they fell apart. old tag..."
- "I lost 80 lbs in 2+ months. This Gastric Bypass ALTERNATIVE is amazing.I started at 430 lbs and now 350 lbs simply by following instructions and rules. No tricks.Amazing feeling..."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."