Lexi was a horrible associate. She couldn't handle the customer in front of us and yelled at us when we asked if she could get a manager.

She also called the young child in back of us a brat. We can only guess that maybe she thought the child was with us and wanted to embarrass us. I'm not sure. All we can say is she yelled at us when we asked for help and the manager provided no help to us as well.

The manager turned her back to us to speak to the associate first and then turned to us and said the only thing was to send associate away. No further help/explanation or assistance was offered to us.

Review about: Target Customer Care.

Comments

I went to my local Salvation Army Thrift Store and there was like 50 CDs of Clay Aieken there for sale. Someone said that somebody that managed Target couldn't stand him, so they donated all of his brand new unopened CDs. Salvation Army had them on sale for $1 each and there weren't any noticeable takers.

aliens_amoung_us

What exactly was your issue? If you aren't happy with the service, call the corporate number to Target and give them details. The above doesn't really go into it.