I have lived and worked as an American all my life and to have TARGET make commercials in Spanish just tells me they don’t want my business anymore. They won’t let vets sell their flowers in front of their stores and now this.

This a non American store and I won’t shop there any more.

They won’t let vets sell their flowers in front of their stores and now this. This a non American store and I won’t shop there any more

Comments

no wonder the french canadiens decided to stay canadien instead of turning american.

Lake Havasu City, Arizona, United States #679368

I will never shop at target again not only being a vet but buy their commercials trying to bring in more illegals to make money it is true you buy cheap you get cheap and I for one will pay more and get better quality .

Easton, Pennsylvania, United States #678263

Spanish commercials have no place in our America....Target is not interested in honoring the Spanish speaking people....Target is kissing up to get their business. Obviously Americans speaking English are not being respected.

My business will NOt be at Target.

Target having a commercial in spanish tells me they do not care about if americans there or not .i will never shop.there again....

I totally agree. I will no longer shop there either, it is bad enough you can't even find anyone to help you because they speak Spanish, you have to listen to them speak to each other in Spanish while you are shopping, I wonder is this still America but now I have to watch an ad.

NO WAY. You lose my business and my family and I will tell everyone I know to boycott this store.

to Anonymous #679015

I'm 100% with you, anonymous.