3.0
Layout of Store

Update by user Dec 21, 2015

Target eventually refunded the $25 late fee for their mistake but NEVER refunded the interest they charged for their mistake. So I can't totally say this has been resolved

Original review posted by user Nov 21, 2015

I got an email from Target (REDcard) stating I had an overdue bill with a $26 late fee which is half of the original bill. I was never sent a statement and I'm on autopay but still got this outrageous Fee.

I also had problems twice using my Target Credit card. A couple of months ago the store couldn't understand why the card wouldn't go through causing my food to defrost. Then they realized Target never sent the new card with the chip. Now I received and tried to use the new card and same problem and again melted food.

Now Google this Target problem and see how many others had the same thing happen to them.

I'm cutting up my card. I pay EVERYTHING I owe the day of every statement and always have.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of target credit card. Target needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned target credit card in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Target.

Comments