I just had an very bad experience in Super Target , Plymouth MN on thanks giving night 24-NOV-2016. I was in the *** to buy a iPhone 7 for 4 hours and when my turn came the person who is from from a third party vendor ( Target Mobile outsource) in the Register found an issue in my account.

I told him that I will fix it right now and in the mean time you can serve that person who is behind me. But when he is done with that person, he didn't call me rather he started serving another person. I immediately asked him that it's my turn then he told me that you need to come at the end of the *** then I asked him politely why? He immediately told me that I'm not selling phone to you and you can leave the place.

I was with my family over their and standing in the *** for almost 4 hours . I talked to store manager on duty but she told me that I can't do anything because it's a problem with target mobile who outsourced it. My daughter was sleepy and cranky so I left the store around 12AM. I'm going to target store for last 10 years and never ever faced this kind of customer service from target.

Target should take the responsibility when their outsourced company providing this kind of service because as a customer I know Target not their vendor. I have wasted my 5 hours in the target store and get insulted by target vendor.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of target mobile. Target needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned target mobile in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Target.

Comments