I made an online order, on Cyber Monday, a Netgear AC1900 Smart Router. List price on Nov 30 at $169.99 with an additional $25 gift card. I also used the CYBER15 promo code to receive an additional 15% off. We used Target CC to pay for the router. Four minutes after finalizing the transaction, I received an acknowledgement email from Target stating the purchased items (1 router and the $25 gift card) would be ready in about two hours for pickup at the Rosenberg Texas Target. The email also requested that I wait until receiving a second email stating the items were ready for pickup. Well, the second email did not come until December 1 and it stated that the router was not available at the pickup store and I should select another location for pickup. The issue is the website does not allow for me to select the alternative store for pickup. And Target deleted my order from their system. I called the Rosenberg Target store as well we 1-800-591-3869 to inquire about my order. The store never picked up the phone. After waiting for 1.5 hours with the 800 number, a person appear but was unhelpful. She stated that the router was no longer $169.99 and had gone up to $202.99 and I would have to purchase at this price if I want to router. She did offer giving me the $25 gift card but not the 15% CYBER15 promo discount. The rep did not care for consumer nor care much for Target with her responses. She stated that if I still want the router, I would not get the 15% CYBER15 discount and I would have to purchase the router at $202.99 and not the listed price of $169.99 from Cyber Monday. What a rip off.

I shredded the Target CC and vow never to shop at Target again. I will exercise my option to ensure my many Facebook friends and acquaintances know what a crook Target is and how consummers are treated by their employees. DO NOT trust or deal with TARGET.

This reviewer shared experience about "target is not living up to its obligation" and wants this business to have the product delivered. This person is overall dissatisfied with Target. The most disappointing about target deal at Target was customer service and false advertisement Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Target.

Comments

Many similar problems on Cyber Monday. They turned off the customer support for online orders.

After 45 min on hold with the corporate office, a person from India basically said we will not honor the 15%. I received 7 different messages while trying to order online Monday.