4.0

I have visited my local Target Store here in Warrenville , Il for several years . In the past few months I have noticed on EVERY SINGLE WEEKLY Visit that they have expired/green/rancid meat products on their shelves .

I take the products directly to the store Managers and am told they will see to it it no longer will be a problem . Week after week I find green/rancid Hot Dogs and bacon; and week after week I bring it to the attention of the store Managers and on and on it go's . Today I found green hot dogs and waited patiently for the Store Manager - he never came , but sent an assistant who told me , "You complain about this EVERY time you come to this store .., why don't you go shop somewhere else ! "

Are you kidding me ?

this is how they address legitimate customer concerns that I have brought to their attention until I am blue in the face ?? I have filed a formal complaint with their Corporate Headquarters yet somehow I feel they could care less about me or the rest of their customers . I will try to bring this issue to Brian C.

Cornell himself . I will shop @ Jewel from now on and advise all my friends to avoid Target as well .

mikelmis wrote the review because of bad quality at Target. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $10 and wants Target to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was their patronizing attitude. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Target hot dog for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments