I went to target in Pittsburg CA, to buy a printer for $69.99, after i pay for that i went outside walking on my way to my car, my receipt flew away because its windy then i went back inside target with the printer that i just purchase 5mins ago and i talk to the manager to ask a copy of my receipt and she said that i need to find that receipt because they cant give me a copy of that receipt that i just bought 5mins ago, is that how really their system work??? If it is then its bulshit...

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). jasonteano is overall dissatisfied with Target. The most disappointing about target manager at Target was fuck poor customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Target.

Comments

ransom

Sorry, you lost the receipt, not Target. Blame yourself.

Orange, California, United States #973309

Maybe next time it is windy you should give the receipt to mommy or daddy? Not their fault you did not put it in a safe place. The fact that you refuse to take any blame for this shows that you are a child and need to shop with a parent.

Target can not be held responsible for your carelessness.

It's not their fault you can't hang onto your receipt. For security reasons it's only natural for a store to issue 1 receipt.

A dishonest person might ask for a second receipt for many reasons, to send in a second rebate, picking another one up off the shelf and returning both for a refund, etc. Next time, put it in your pocket.

Yeah, it is Target policy to only give our one copy of a receipt.