I went to target in Pittsburg CA, to buy a printer for $69.99, after i pay for that i went outside walking on my way to my car, my receipt flew away because its windy then i went back inside target with the printer that i just purchase 5mins ago and i talk to the manager to ask a copy of my receipt and she said that i need to find that receipt because they cant give me a copy of that receipt that i just bought 5mins ago, is that how really their system work??? If it is then its bulshit...

Product or Service Mentioned: Target Manager.

I didn't like: Fuck poor customer service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 28, 2015.

Comments

ransom

Sorry, you lost the receipt, not Target. Blame yourself.

Orange, California, United States #973309

Maybe next time it is windy you should give the receipt to mommy or daddy? Not their fault you did not put it in a safe place. The fact that you refuse to take any blame for this shows that you are a child and need to shop with a parent.

Target can not be held responsible for your carelessness.

It's not their fault you can't hang onto your receipt. For security reasons it's only natural for a store to issue 1 receipt.

A dishonest person might ask for a second receipt for many reasons, to send in a second rebate, picking another one up off the shelf and returning both for a refund, etc. Next time, put it in your pocket.

Yeah, it is Target policy to only give our one copy of a receipt.