A target employee wasnt polite at the register, and I can't remember a time when I was at target and someone at the register was polite, so I called and asked if employees were trained to have good customer service, such as saying "Thank you" as a customer leaves. The manager was very confused as to why this would make a difference, and then started being rude to me.

I called for the corporate manager, and the call representative wouldn't transfer me or let me leave a message. What started out as a simple inquiry and me trying to better customer service by providing a suggestion has led me to return all my recently purchased merchandise and now boycott target entirely.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of target manager. Target needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned target manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Target.

Comments

ransom

I expect that you are the problem. I have NEVER had a cashier be impolite to me when I was polite to them. Never!

Orange, California, United States #973306

You have issues and should see a doctor if you are offended because someone did not say "thank you" Did you say thank you to them?

statechick
to KevinRichards #975445

Normal people who do not sit in a dark basement trolling on the internet all the time go out in public... and are polite and express an interest in the world around them. Maybe you should try it sometime.

I often wonder why people need to depend on receiving hello's, thank-you's, and have-a-nice-day's. I really just can't understand why people cannot live without hearing them.

Why am I unbothered for not receiving any of these salutations?

When I go to the store, I grab the items I need, exchange money for said items, and leave. Why do I need anything more when I'm just there to exchange money for goods?

Target doesn't care if you like their service or not. As long as people are willing to wait in their lines to pay while cashiers stand at the end of the registers chatting they are happy.

The only thing that will stop this is consumers realizing there are other places to shop and quit going to Target. With any luck they will close their doors like they did in Canada and we won't have to experience their poor service anymore.

I'm sure they won't miss a whiner like you. What in heck difference does it make, as long as the cashier serves you?

You really should have more important things to worry about. I bet most of the other customers don't worry about petty little things like that.