3.6
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I was in Target store 3225 Louisiana Ave.Lafayette, La 70501 on Monday, 9/19/2016.

I had to walk out without purchasing a thing. I quess she was the store manager, Jackie. I have never in my life heard a leader of a time talk do indignant to her employees. I am a professional.

I always thought you get more productivity from people by talking to them with respect. Usually when a leader is talking down to workers and belittling, there's poor work performance and people began not to care. She seem like the type that would retaliate against an individual if they didn't go along with her. Now I am an outsider looking in, and this is overt intimidation.

Someone need to check on these employees. They are not being treated with any dignity or respect. Target, I love your store. I don't know what the problem is but it's not good.

These people are usually weak, and attempts to intimidate others because of their own lack of knowledge. You know Scapegoating!By the way, I do have video of this person that has no clue about leadership. Signed, Sick of people preying on others because they can.

Someone needs to get in this store and see what is really going on.Upset customer.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "treatment of staff by manager" of target manager. Target needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned target manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Target.

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments

Waltham, Massachusetts, United States #1217986

Also stop stalking me you perv or I will report you to the police for cyber bullying and harassment.

to unfairhiringprastices Brentwood, Pennsylvania, United States #1218226

really? You have some nerve, you are very abusive to everyone and you're a troll. Good day.

to Anonymous Waltham, Massachusetts, United States #1218663

There is a difference between being honest and being abusive. His spreading lie is being abusive. Men following 20 year old girls around from post to post is creepy,

to unfairhiringprastices Brentwood, Pennsylvania, United States #1218806

LOL....this is a forum, and you post on the same things I do.That's what a forum is for, ask an adult if you don't understand.

Nobody knows your gender, nor does anyone care. The only stalker and perv here is you, being that most likely you're a guy, judging from you're verbal abuse and bullying. You get what you give. If you don't like it, I suggest you change the way you interact with others.

Enough said about it, show you're an adult, and move on.

I know I am.Peace!

Waltham, Massachusetts, United States #1215781

They usually hired people with disabilities like down syndrome and other retards and they don't deserve to be treated with respect if they are taking jobs from normal people that can do jobs better.

to unfairhiringprastices Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #1215868

dude, seriously....what is your problem with people with disabilities? You probably have a special need yourself.

to Anonymous Waltham, Massachusetts, United States #1216064

I do not, but you sound like you are learning disabled.

to unfairhiringprastices Mount Lebanon, Pennsylvania, United States #1217951

Admit it, you have special needs too, and just jealous that there are ones that actually have jobs and don't live in mommy's basement like you do! baaahhaaahaaa

Shaggsloco22
to unfairhiringprastices Coon Rapids, Minnesota, United States #1222125

You're both a couple of idiots.

aliens_amoung_us