Midwest City, Oklahoma

I was in Target store 3225 Louisiana Ave.Lafayette, La 70501 on Monday, 9/19/2016.

Related: Target Dot Com Order

I had to walk out without purchasing a thing. I quess she was the store manager, Jackie. I have never in my life heard a leader of a time talk do indignant to her employees. I am a professional.

I always thought you get more productivity from people by talking to them with respect. Usually when a leader is talking down to workers and belittling, there's poor work performance and people began not to care. She seem like the type that would retaliate against an individual if they didn't go along with her. Now I am an outsider looking in, and this is overt intimidation.

Someone need to check on these employees. They are not being treated with any dignity or respect. Target, I love your store. I don't know what the problem is but it's not good.

These people are usually weak, and attempts to intimidate others because of their own lack of knowledge. You know Scapegoating!By the way, I do have video of this person that has no clue about leadership. Signed, Sick of people preying on others because they can.

Someone needs to get in this store and see what is really going on.Upset customer.

3.6
Ease of Use
Layout of Store
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Target Manager
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Treatment of staff by manager / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments

unfairhiringprastices

Also stop stalking me you perv or I will report you to the police for cyber bullying and harassment.

really? You have some nerve, you are very abusive to everyone and you're a troll. Good day.

unfairhiringprastices

There is a difference between being honest and being abusive. His spreading lie is being abusive. Men following 20 year old girls around from post to post is creepy,

LOL....this is a forum, and you post on the same things I do.That's what a forum is for, ask an adult if you don't understand.

Nobody knows your gender, nor does anyone care. The only stalker and perv here is you, being that most likely you're a guy, judging from you're verbal abuse and bullying. You get what you give. If you don't like it, I suggest you change the way you interact with others.

Enough said about it, show you're an adult, and move on.

I know I am.Peace!

unfairhiringprastices

They usually hired people with disabilities like down syndrome and other retards and they don't deserve to be treated with respect if they are taking jobs from normal people that can do jobs better.

dude, seriously....what is your problem with people with disabilities? You probably have a special need yourself.

unfairhiringprastices

I do not, but you sound like you are learning disabled.

Admit it, you have special needs too, and just jealous that there are ones that actually have jobs and don't live in mommy's basement like you do! baaahhaaahaaa

Shaggsloco22

You're both a couple of idiots.

aliens_amoung_us