Target Manager Review from Midwest City, Oklahoma

121 of 1950 Target reviews

I was in Target store 3225 Louisiana Ave.Lafayette, La 70501 on Monday, 9/19/2016.

I had to walk out without purchasing a thing. I quess she was the store manager, Jackie. I have never in my life heard a leader of a time talk do indignant to her employees. I am a professional.

I always thought you get more productivity from people by talking to them with respect. Usually when a leader is talking down to workers and belittling, there's poor work performance and people began not to care. She seem like the type that would retaliate against an individual if they didn't go along with her. Now I am an outsider looking in, and this is overt intimidation.

Someone need to check on these employees. They are not being treated with any dignity or respect. Target, I love your store. I don't know what the problem is but it's not good.

These people are usually weak, and attempts to intimidate others because of their own lack of knowledge. You know Scapegoating!By the way, I do have video of this person that has no clue about leadership. Signed, Sick of people preying on others because they can.

Someone needs to get in this store and see what is really going on.Upset customer.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Layout of Store
Ease of Use

Reason of review:
Treatment of staff by manager
Product or service
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
121 of 1950 Target reviews

Sep 26, 2016 #1218806 Brentwood, Pennsylvania, United States

LOL....this is a forum, and you post on the same things I do. That's what a forum is for, ask an adult if you don't understand. Nobody knows your gender, nor does anyone care. The only stalker and perv here is you, being that most likely you're a guy, judging from you're verbal abuse and bullying. You get what you give. If you don't like it, I suggest you change the way you interact with others. Enough said about it, show you're an adult, and move on. I know I am. Peace!

1 0
unfairhiringprastices

Sep 20, 2016 #1215781 Waltham, Massachusetts, United States

They usually hired people with disabilities like down syndrome and other retards and they don't deserve to be treated with respect if they are taking jobs from normal people that can do jobs better.

1 3 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.