3.1
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

We went to target the one at west palm beach (palm beach lakes) besides the disgusting bathrooms the manager at that time 9pm was very rude he once was attentive with WHITE PEOPLE when I told my husband did you see that he goes yeah that *** of a manager just picked who to be nice too I think he heard us and came to us with a scary attitude asking me if I had a problem I got scared I though he was going to beat me up so I gave him a serious face and I said no sarcastically! Never going back to this particular target the worst!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Target. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Target.

Comments

San Antonio, Texas, United States #1211778

Of course its a race issue!

unfairhiringprastices
to Anonymous Waltham, Massachusetts, United States #1212232

Lol these people turn everything into a race issue. White or black you treat people with respect you get respect, you don't as her and her boyfriend did you don't get respect. What is she upset about anyway, it is the blacks that mess up the washroom anyway.

Not_the_0P
Benicia, California, United States #1184223

What you forgot to mention was the white people were polite and easy to deal with. This was NOT a race issue at all.