Layout of Store

Target on beach blvd jacksonville fl. Short balding dirty little guy covered in tattoos verbally assaulted me in front of other cusTomers including children as I was leaving store.

He claimed to be the manager but I cannot believe a man who presents himself this way is the kind of manager any company would want. I thought he was homeless at first, but he had a uniformed security guy standing sheepishly next to him. I don't know if this was a case of mistaken identity or if he was just off his meds.

Im telling anyone who will listen about this including local news And Organizing A Picket. Target, what are you thinking??

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Target. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Target.

Comments

Why do you have a capital "T" in the middle of the word customers? Did the employee touch you or threaten you in any way?

If not, you weren't assaulted. Just because the man was covered in tattoos doesn't mean he was dirty. I hope when you embarrass yourself by going to the news, that you are able to give more details. Like what was said to you and how the man was dirty, etc.

I would be willing to bet you were the cause of this incident, maybe you did something that you weren't even aware of.

All together I bed the incident wasn't as bad as you make it out to be. I don't know if you think by complaining on this site, you think it is the Target web site, but if you do you are sadly mistaken.