I went to Target (Atlantic Terminal Brooklyn) to pay for 2 items at register 7. As I'm standing on the line, the lady tells me she is closed.

I tell her that doesn't make sense because her light is still on. I end up going to another register. Prior to paying, I ask a few employees to speak to a manager to make a complaint. At least 3 of them called for a manager on their walkies and it's about 10-12 minutes, a manager is no where to be found.

I left the items I wanted to purchase and walked out. I shop at Target at least twice a week, so this is one of my worse experiences.

Product or Service Mentioned: Target Manager.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 15, 2015.

Comments

MrSharkNasty
Hell, Michigan, United States #1022426

Really? Really?

Get over yourself.... You wanted to make a complaint to a manager about what exactly? Someone informing you they are closing their lane? Did you ever think of why they might be closing their lane?

Perhaps they have been working all day and are about to go home for the day to see their family? But that's right the world revolves around you so by all means continue on with your ignorant behavior.

Best part is you wanted convince to check out, but you were willing to waste your time to make a complaint about someone you don't even know over nothing. And your still complaining about it online.

to MrSharkNasty #1022972

The cashiers are supposed to shut off their lights when they're closing, check out any customers in line, and tell anyone joining the line that they're closed. They're not supposed to let customers wait in vain and then kick them out of line. Maybe the customer wanted to go home to his or her family as well rather than waiting in a line for no reason.