1.4
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Went to Target in Front Royal Virginia.. They had their whitening strips listed for 3.79 but they were ringing up 11.99 and they would not honor the listed price. The "manager" I spoke to was very unprofessional and rude..

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Target and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Target.

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #1214706

wow, error on their part. The manager should have honored the incorrect price, then removed the sign.