3.1
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I was treated poorly today."Kyle" whom said he was the highest up general manager to this region in Las Vegas was extremely disrespectful when I was asking questions and making a complaint.

I'm in the hospitality business and would never treat customers like he did.

I also do not take making a complaint lightly, as I can't even remember the last time I made one.I used my cell phone and audio recorded (not visual) recorded him for proof, however i can't find anyone to send it to.

Review about: Target Manager.

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1280155

OP:

Do you really think that Target reads this website, and will give you the contact information you want?

Do you really think that Target will do this when reading a vague complaint, which this one is?

Target - Customer Care Review from Las Vegas, Nevada Target "Very bad experience where I shopped. Customer service is poor and sad. I was wondering if I shopped at police department, because of the girl looked at my..." Read more Target - Iphone 7 Review Target "Very bad experience with Thanksgiving iPhone 7 promotion 11/24/2016 at Target at Pheasant Lane Mall, Nashua, NH. After waiting 1.5 Hrs before opening and another 1 hour in store line..." Read more Target - Manager Review from Baltimore, Maryland Target "Went to Target in Front Royal Virginia.. They had their whitening strips listed for 3.79 but they were ringing up 11.99 and they would not honor the listed price. The..." Read more BAD BAD BAD - FOR TARGET.COM (ONLINE PURCHASE!!) Target " Most Pathetic service by Target.com online and worse they don't let you submit a bad review!!!. I wonder how is their online business even surviving?? I ordered this item and..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Outback Steakhouse - Bad steak Outback Steakhouse "...the steaks had a awful smell. made my littile girl throw up. its was so bad that meat was like dissolving in my hand..." Read more