I was treated poorly today."Kyle" whom said he was the highest up general manager to this region in Las Vegas was extremely disrespectful when I was asking questions and making a complaint.

I'm in the hospitality business and would never treat customers like he did.

I also do not take making a complaint lightly, as I can't even remember the last time I made one.I used my cell phone and audio recorded (not visual) recorded him for proof, however i can't find anyone to send it to.

3.1
Layout of Store
Ease of Use
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Target Manager
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1280155

OP:

Do you really think that Target reads this website, and will give you the contact information you want?

Do you really think that Target will do this when reading a vague complaint, which this one is?

Target Iphone 7 Review Target "Very bad experience with Thanksgiving iPhone 7 promotion 11/24/2016 at Target at Pheasant Lane Mall, Nashua, NH. After waiting 1.5 Hrs before opening and another 1 hour in store line..." Read more Target cheats their customers Target "Target has asked for me to file a review to help other customers. I certainly hope my review does help other Target customers! I placed an order for a surprise 15th..." Read more Target Delivery Service Review from Bellevue, Washington Target "I ordered a bed through target.com and this is how it was delivered please see the pictures ..this is unacceptable and there customer service email is down as well...." Read more Target Redcard Credit Card Review Target "On Nov 25 I tried to order a Waterville 2 times with no success Onthe 3rd try I had success. When I checked the order the at around 3:00pm on..." Read more AILIHEN C8 Headphones with Microphone and Volume Control Ailihen "Ok, let me first say, I NEVER write reviews! But the seller followed up with an email and I have been so incredibly happy with these headphones that I decided..." Read more CONSUMER ALERT: Roca Labs, Don Juravin and Gastric Bypass Alternative unveil new invention called the "Magic Night" pill Roca Labs "Consumers should be very, very careful when dealing with important health issues like weight control and seeking real medical professionals versus quack internet sales guys like Don Juravin a.k.a. (..." Read more Blooms Today - DO NOT USE Blooms Today "I ordered flowers for a work colleague's funeral through a website that was on the person's obituary page. I received an e-mail notification that my delivery was on it's way...." Read more Protuninglab - Faulty product, but customer liable for restocking/return fees Protuninglab "HID-02-AZ-B306-PBC-RFV-4D-A HID Xenon + 05-08 BMW E90 3 Series CCFL Angel Eye Projector Headlights - Black I purchased the above item and paid the additional money for the warning cancelers. Once..." Read more