Target Manager Review

16 of 1950 Target reviews

I went to purchase hundreds of dollars worth of school clothes for my children going back to school.5 items had clothes hangers and I asked for them to be left on so I could hang them as soon as I arrived home.

The manager refused to allow us the plastic hangers and then confiscated everything.. they would prefer to put everything back than allow us to have the plastic hangers.. The manager even called the police!

We waited fifteen minutes but the police didn't arrive 25 years we have shopped at this store!Incompetence personified!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Cashier Target
Review category
Supermarkets and Malls
review #998778

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Target? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 5 No 5
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
16 of 1950 Target reviews

Jan 28 #1277647 Houston, Texas, United States

There has to be more to this story since the OP stated that the manager called the police.
So, OP, exactly what happened to cause the manage to call the police?

2 0 Reply
None of your business

Jan 30 #1278654

Unfortunately I got so angry that I slapped one of my kids and kept slapping them because they asked to use the washroom. I was busy returning the clothing that I did not notice my child had an accident. This was when I slapped my child and threatened to leave him in the store. They called the police and said that I was abandoning my child. The police never showed up at the store but they did show up at my house and I said I did not abuse my child and I was simply just disciplining him. They said they will check the tapes but after talking to several Target employees they all said that I went over the line and was abusing my son instead of disciplining him. Not that it is any of your business, but since you are such a nosy busy body I thought I would tell you that they made me so angry that I took it out on my poor son. Shame on them.

0 0 Reply

Feb 01 #1279586

Yes, that is "unfortunate" as you put it. Unfortunate for your poor kid. The shame lies with you, not Target. Who the h*** slaps a child because she's angry with someone else -- about five plastic hangers, no less. Oh wait, you do. What a class act. I'm sure you've been nominated for Parent of the Year.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Target. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Target.
Filing a new complaint about
×