unauthorized charge on my debit card. when I called to inquire about the charge could not get anyone who spoke english well.

called target customer service and you will get a far away country. first she said she did not have the tools to help me then she tried to help me. i will not shop at target again ever. if there is a charge from target on your credit card i think it is only fair that you should be able to call and request information about that charge and be able to speak to someone in this very country.

i am so sick of dealing with these big rich companies who sell their inferior products at too high prices yet cannot provide an adequate customer service to their customers. come on. you make a huge profit.

stop outsourcing your customer service. americans hate that.

Review about: Target Credit Card.

Comments

HAS ANY ONE THOUGH OF DOING A LAW SUIT AGAINS TARGET????? I AM SERIOUSLY THINKING OF IT.

I GOT UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES ON MY DEBIT CARD AND I CANT GET HELP. THEY ARE PROTECTING THE CRIMINALS NOT THE CUSTOMERS.

Target has not changed their practices to accommodate its customers. This will ultimately cause Target's business to fail.

They will not change their policies to flow with the times, and they will be their own worst enemy.

I cannot wait for that day to come. They will get back the disregard and uncaring tactics they have been forcing their "guests" to endure for years.

I recently had unauthorized Target charges on my debit card. The previous post are correct.

I have never been so fustrated in my life. Target's customer survice employees do have a very strong accent.

That makes the experience even more fustrating. And I was so disappointed to find out they will not help you at all.

Previously - NARC YOU OUT. I am aware that someone has stolen my screen name and is using it to post lies under my name.

As of 9/2/11, I shall no longer post as Narc you out.

I shall only post as Anonymous so that the thief(s) and liar(s) will no longer be sure that they are reading my opinion. I believe they should be left in the dark, much like Target leaves their customers when they need customer service.

I am happy to see you expose Target's inferior practices. Please join me and let everyone you can know what happened to you with your dealings with Target.

Write to any posting you can and tell every friend and relative and accquaintance you can.

This giant needs to be brought down to size by the very people they disregarded. Great posting - keep it going!