I am very disappointed and upset because last week I went to go purchased a pair of loafers (shoe department) for my sister.On the shoe tag and shoe box says it was 8 1/2.
Until just now my sister was about to try them on, it said 7 1/2 at the bottom of the shoe. How ridiculously is this!
How did they misplaced seeing the product?They need to look more closely at their items before putting them out on the sales floor!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Target has a promotion going on right now for Swiffer products which clearly states on the promo $5 Free Gift Card with the purchase of 2 selected items. I..."
- "I bought a Venus Gilette embrace razor for $5.99 and I have a target coupon of FREE Gilette Satin Care shave gel with purchase of any 1-ct. Gilette Venus razor....."
- "Cortney Kimbrow that is employed by Target in Hattiesburg, Mississippi as a manager is very rude & unprofessional.I went in to return an article of clothing that I had bought..."
- "Found speaker boombox from Zapals. Good sound quality, soothing color with LED light, this Bluetooth speaker has not one, but two loudspeaker units built inside its body, providing you with..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "I ordered the free trial and never would believe it made my hair worse!! My hair is falling out!!!! Scream! I pleaded with them for help!! My doctor said it..."
- "My friend needed teeth as he had only 7 in his mouth. Aspen Dental approved the credit for me and the rate at paying it back is out of controll...."
- "From: Me Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2016 4:42 PM To: email@example.com Subject: Customer complaint On 5/21/16 I came in for my eye exam. Store 0099 in Onalaska WI. I had picked out..."