I am very disappointed and upset because last week I went to go purchased a pair of loafers (shoe department) for my sister.On the shoe tag and shoe box says it was 8 1/2.
Until just now my sister was about to try them on, it said 7 1/2 at the bottom of the shoe. How ridiculously is this!
How did they misplaced seeing the product?They need to look more closely at their items before putting them out on the sales floor!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I am a former employee of Target and know this person, she is a rotten person who lives to make herself larger than life off of other peoples problems. She..."
- "Ordered a very expensive fire pit. Expedited shipping still took ten days. Fire pit cracked upon arrival. Call and they want me to bring to UPS told them way to..."
- "I tried to exchange a $60 unopened video game for a different $60 game. I had the receipt from when I purchased it during a deal earlier this week. The..."
- "My friend needed teeth as he had only 7 in his mouth. Aspen Dental approved the credit for me and the rate at paying it back is out of controll...."
- "From: Me Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2016 4:42 PM To: email@example.com Subject: Customer complaint On 5/21/16 I came in for my eye exam. Store 0099 in Onalaska WI. I had picked out..."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."
- "I had to send a package overnight which contained Professional Cinema Camera Drives which she allowed me to take home so I could download the footage we shot that day...."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."