Onalaska, Wisconsin

I am very disappointed and upset because last week I went to go purchased a pair of loafers (shoe department) for my sister.On the shoe tag and shoe box says it was 8 1/2.

Until just now my sister was about to try them on, it said 7 1/2 at the bottom of the shoe. How ridiculously is this!

How did they misplaced seeing the product?They need to look more closely at their items before putting them out on the sales floor!

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Loafers
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments

Downey, California, United States #1245986

My question to you is why you did not check the shoe at the store??

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #1214711

Seriously?Do you know how many items are in the store?

You expect them to review every single item they place on the shelves?

You obviously never worked retail, try it for a month then come back to this review and reread it.If you still agree, then you haven't learned anything.

Colonia, New Jersey, United States #1207861

Lol check the shoe before you buy it ;)