My mother received a coupon from Target that said 50% off Nook HD OR Nook HD+ accessory, so she took back ALL of my gifts and went to Target and they said it was a misprint and could not honor the coupon, she talked to a manager, called corporate, and the better business bureau and they said they would take her claim and apologized for the inconvenience. Needless to say, my mother is pissed and she is scrambling to get Christmas gifts.

2 weeks later I received the same coupon, so if it was a misprint, why didn't they correct the issue? I'm annoyed and disappointed that Target is refusing to honor their own coupon.

Review about: Target Coupon.

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #629571

nook HD or Nook HD+ Accessory? You really thought...you really thought in your heart of hearts in your mind of minds that you had a choice of getting a nook HD for 50% off, or a Nook HD accessory for 50% off.

Don't blame target...blame your.....................

child like qualities for wonder.

to youaredumb Richmond, Virginia, United States #643799

Target apologized for THEIR misprint and accepted responsability. So yes in my heart of hearts I did believe I could get what my coupon stated.

San Diego, California, United States #606228

learn to read :)

to hahahahah!!!! Richmond, Virginia, United States #643794

I know how to read. They honored the coupon for some and then started turning people away. THEY made the mistake and apologized for it.

Lexington, North Carolina, United States #587773

Not knowing enough about Nook- I would have thought they meant 50% off Nook or 50% off Nook and accessories. Would have not known there was a "Nook+".

Glad my "kids" are in their 20s and would have told me!

I got the same coupon. It clearly states it is for a NOOK HD or HD+ ACCESSORY.

I read it as an accessory for either model - an HD or HD+ and never even gave it a thought that it was for a NOOK. I think you were the one who misinterpreted it. I also don't think you read ALL the print on the coupon. On the back mine clearly states "Shopping for the book-lovers and shutterbugs in your life?

Use your REDcard to save 50% on essential accessories for both." I think that very clearly states what the coupon is for. I used it and got a great deal...Thanks Target!

Funny-I received the same coupon. Good thing I did not try to use it. They are just all around horrible from a customer point of view.

"Target that said 50% off Nook HD OR Nook HD+ accessory"

What's the problem? Anyone with an IQ over 50 can easily tell it's for Nook HD accesories and Nook HD+ accesories. Quit trying to make it look like you were hosed.

to Simon #586960

btw-I am an educated individual, and if you can read and interpret what you read, the coupon was indeed misleading.

It's obvious that you probably work for Target, otherwise you would not have cared enough to defend an obvious error that Target made with the wording on this particular coupon.

to Simon Richmond, Virginia, United States #643798

Target apologized for their misprint because they made an error.

Because TARGET LIES!!!

Learn from this experience.

Don't ever shop at Target unless you want to be lied to because they will even lie to your face!