I went to Target online to see if they sold Greenworks toilet bowl cleaner and Greenworks shower cleaner. The online site claimed that both items could be picked up at my local Target that very day.

This was a lie. My local Target does not stock these items at all. I wasted a trip, wasted gas, wasted my time, all based on Target's lies. I also was horrified to find that their pharmacy section sells very limited calcium supplements, most includig mosting sugar and high fructose corn syrup.

Why was I thinking Target woudl be the go-to place to get sundries in a small city?

Thanks a lot, Target. I'm not going to shop here again.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Target. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Target.

Comments

I checked the Target store in your area, or the area that shows up on this review and they do not stock those greenworks items, so don't get upset about your mistake.