2.0

I tried numerous times to get the 40 inch LED shown in the Black Friday circular. It showed online that this item was available online only.

After numerous calls and being told several different stories I went to the store and was told it was a door buster and not available online. Needless to say after 4 days of calling and going online I still didn't get the tv.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

Hughson, California, United States #909170

I ordered my 40" online and even checked my cart 3x before checkout! Today I received a 19" TV different brand , but same price! I have no doubt my order was changed somehow after checkout!

Hudson, Florida, United States #908820

Target has learned the art of fraud!! No one was able to buy the 40" Tv, and everyone you'll talk to has given a different excuse as to why.

If you look at target on Facebook you can see everyone complaining and all the different excuses that they were given! Liars, Cheats, and frauds!!!!!

to Anonymous Orange, California, United States #908904

What did you get fired for, sexual harassment of a coworker, or are you six years old and angry that despite the fact you begged them not to, they called your parents for the gum you stole from them and they grounded you from your friends birthday party.

Los Angeles, California, United States #908141

Same experience. Samsung was posted in the weekly ad on Sunday so I added to my cart.

Went to store to check but didn’t have it.

I went back to complete my cart and was told out of stock. This was not a Black Fri deal, but a weekly ad deal.

Today’s flyer lists “online only” deals but they, too, are out of stock.