After purchasing a $1400 TV on target.com through my wedding registry and with gift cards I received as presents, they sent a broken TV to my house. After much hassle, they finally sent UPS to pick it back up (I don't have a care that can fit a box for a 65" TV).

After a month of it being on backorder, they sent another. It too, was broken. After 2 weeks of hassle for them to pick it up AGAIN, they finally did. It has been returned within their department for over a month and they won't issue my refund yet!

Its been a day shy of 12 WEEKS where they have had my money and I don't have the product. Their customer service (of which I have spent > 7 hours on the phone with over the past 12 weeks) has given me the complete run around.

Everyone has told me a different story and has just "transferred me to their supervisor" to get me off the phone. I will NEVER shop at target again.

This reviewer shared experience about "all experiences with target and target.com" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $1400. The author is overall dissatisfied with Target. The most disappointing about samsung 65-inch tv from Target was lack of responsibility Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Target.

Comments