IM ONE OF THE VICTIMS OF TARGET. i want to buy the new iPad with retina display 32 GB.

the sales rep from target gave me the ipad2 (3rd gen) but my receipt says its the new iPad.I went to target Colma & Daly City today November 2, 2012 asking for an exchange but they said no stocks they only receive 5 units from apple and they don't know when will they have another stocks yet. One of the employees of target mentioned that they have a lot of stocks inside but if you ask sales rep they said no more. Guess what their AD says too that iPad mini is included in the promo with the $40 gift card but if you to the store they said that the iPad mini is no longer included in the promo and will just tell you "Sorry for the inconvenience".

Looks like target doesn't value their customers and managers don't even care.BEWARE OF TARGETS ADVERTISEMENT IT'S DIFFERENT ON PAPER. THEY ARE GIVING INCORRECT CUSTOMER'S EXPECTATIONS.

Comments

I'm sorry but there really isn't anything Target can do to get you iPad in any quicker. I understand why you are frustrated but its not like Target is holding back on you. And when Target's add misleads guests like that, we compensate by putting a gift card with something else or dropping the price on another item.