I paid my bill on due date , I thought I paid on time.I never checked my card because I never used it.
Two months later I received an email saying I had a balance. So I checked it and it showed at 53 dollar fee. It was a late fee because I paid 2 hours late and on top of first late fee, there was a late fee for not paying the first late fee. At the time my baby was very sick for 6 weeks and in the hospital for part of it.
So I hadn't checked my cards very often. Anyways I asked for them to fix it and they said can only do one. Which I would have been ok with except the representatives were very rude and spoke in anger.I have sent a few emails to redcard and corporate and no response, even though it says response within 24 hours. They have no compassion and are very greedy.
The 27 dollars they get to keep with cost all of my future business they could have made alot more.I will no longer be a Target customer and will make sure my friends, family, and children won't either.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Layout of Store|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Late Fee
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My family and I had gone to Target and saw that they had this black futon that switched as a bed for the sale price of 99.00. We went home..."
- "I am a former employee of Target and know this person, she is a rotten person who lives to make herself larger than life off of other peoples problems. She..."
- "We went to a Target store to buy a Bissell SpotClean - Model 52071. It retails at Target for $99.99, but Amazon sells it for $79.99. Because we wanted..."
- "We ordered in July and did not get till 10-21-2016 Was supposed to be like the 2016's with some new additions. We picked up, no storage, white flooring,..."
- "they added V.O.D. and extra 50 on internet and more for same phone plus the installation charges. The best way to get this fixed is call the FCC and write..."
- "I ordered a blueprint and what I got was a black and white copy of a "blueprint". It's blurry and not worth mounting much less displaying. You..."