Ease of Use

Previously, my impression of target is that once someone's credit card is stolen, always he/she found the card was used in target. Is it a "safe place" to purchase with the stolen credit cards all the time?

and if you read the target return policy, you will find that if you return the stuff through mail, they only refund you by gift card instead of real money. What's kind of logic is that?

furthermore, if you research "target never refund" on google, you will find lots information of people's complaining about there never got refund after return by mail. They are the big Thief, I don't know how many small money they stole from costumers by this way. Actually, I just experienced it.

I got a $100 value stuff on TARGET.COM, however they put the wrong picture on the website, so I received wrong item which is not what I saw online. I called them, they said they will ship again, ridiculously, they shipped the same wrong item on the 2nd time. I gave up, just sent them an email saying I don't want purchase it anymore, i will return and wanna get refund. Target replied that they agreed on that. However that's the last email I got from target.

After 20 days target received my return, I didn't get any further flowing up email about refund processing. during calling target several times, those slackers' answer are forever "refund is on the processing", " please call PAYPAL to confirm", "our system is during updating now, I couldn't send you the invoice number". full of nonsense. When did you need to call Paypal to get refund when purchasing on Amazon or Ebay? Never happens to my life. On the other hand some rep told me they sent me gift card as refund to my address, but I never received as well. And logically, if they refund to paypal, why would they also sent the giftcard? why there is no any invoice sent to my email?

Target is a thief, where thieves also shop there. Please aware of this, never shop there to avoid get into trouble!

Honest Fiona

This person wrote the review because of "target is the thief" of end table from Target. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Target to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was posting items not available taking money anyway, ability to honor what is bought and offered, sales staff are idiots and ashamed refund system. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments

pissedfiona
Brooklyn, New York, United States #1188970

I Called Paypal and they helped me file a dispute to Target. Target currently closed my case.

I probably need to wait another 30 days to see the refund.Most of people they probably just gave up in the middle, if the money amount is small.

Without a clear refund system, Target has been misappropriating customers' money sneakily many years, why no one question Target is Illegal?

Why no one Sue Target?

pissedfiona
Brooklyn, New York, United States #1186454

Yes, I experienced some thing. just never shopping on them. This kind of dishonest business should be shut done.

Not_the_0P
to ***edfiona Benicia, California, United States #1186833

I have to agree with you on that. The managers are the most dishonest people. I used to work for them until they fired me based on a false accusation of sexual harassment.

to Not_the_0P #1187354

You admitted in previous postings that you did sexually harass co-workers!!! What happened to the letter you wrote about it? Did you pay off the site to remove it because you felt like an @ss for even writing it?!!

Not_the_0P
to Anonymous Benicia, California, United States #1189127

I don't know why the review was deleted. Again if you knew how to read you would see that they were lies about me.

The employees lies about me. Aisha believed them, being their friends.