Very bad experience with Thanksgiving iPhone 7 promotion 11/24/2016 at Target at Pheasant Lane Mall, Nashua, NH.After waiting 1.5 Hrs before opening and another 1 hour in store line for activation, I received a ticket to come back upon receipt of the 2nd text for my turn.

I have not received the text Friday morning and called the store for update. They said they had no phones and I could wait the text. I was the 12th in the registry. In addition, my friend who's with me to the store for a promotional earphones was told store not receiving the products.

What a surprise!All it appears is Target terrible planning and untrue advertising.

Review about: Iphone 7.

2.3
Ease of Use
Layout of Store
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Target Redcard Credit Card Review Target "On Nov 25 I tried to order a Waterville 2 times with no success Onthe 3rd try I had success. When I checked the order the at around 3:00pm on..." Read more Target Delivery Service Review from New York, New York Target "I ordered the windham Large media cabinet about a month ago along with another two items ( lamp, carpet). I received the lamp and carpet after about a week but not..." Read more Target cheats their customers Target "Target has asked for me to file a review to help other customers. I certainly hope my review does help other Target customers! I placed an order for a surprise 15th..." Read more Target - Review about Bed Frame from Vinings, Georgia Target "Generally I don't complain online about companies but after the poor treatment and attitude of Targets customer service department I believe I have no other choice. In August I ordered..." Read more Gardenwinds - Riplock does NOT stop rips Gardenwinds "I paid 120 dollars for the replacement canopy (which fit perfectly) because their website claims it's "designed to withstand wear and tear from wind and stormy weather" and "The double..." Read more Sears used a 3rd party shipper that scammed me Sears "I purchased a pair of size 8 shoes from Sears online. Sears confirmed receipt of my order. Sears emailed me when they processed my order and shipped my purchase "from..." Read more Freedompop - Unauthorized charges Freedompop "I signed up for the free trial. The fine print clearly said I would be charged 8.99 a month if I did not cancel the trial. I was later charged..." Read more CONSUMER ALERT: Roca Labs, Don Juravin and Gastric Bypass Alternative unveil new invention called the "Magic Night" pill Roca Labs "Consumers should be very, very careful when dealing with important health issues like weight control and seeking real medical professionals versus quack internet sales guys like Don Juravin a.k.a. (..." Read more