Very bad experience with Thanksgiving iPhone 7 promotion 11/24/2016 at Target at Pheasant Lane Mall, Nashua, NH.After waiting 1.5 Hrs before opening and another 1 hour in store line for activation, I received a ticket to come back upon receipt of the 2nd text for my turn.
I have not received the text Friday morning and called the store for update. They said they had no phones and I could wait the text. I was the 12th in the registry. In addition, my friend who's with me to the store for a promotional earphones was told store not receiving the products.
What a surprise!All it appears is Target terrible planning and untrue advertising.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Layout of Store|
|Ease of Use|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Product or service
- Iphone 7
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was walking through the produce section with a long north face coat when I felt a pull and heard a rip. The end cap of a table was missing..."
- "Super Target in Boyton Beach FL ..wed Nov 26 6pm..walking in we saw entrance totally overrun in trash. My wife told a sales associate of problem. .assured the manager would..."
- "Looks are truly deceiving. This is especially true in the case of the bronze, 3 Piece Palladium Bistro Set I recently purchased from Target (item# 10742127). While unpacking the item..."
- "Fema lies to people and scam people i have been dealing with fema since august everytime i talk to fema its a new excuse of what they need everytime i..."
- "Could somebody help me retrieve the first fourteen digits on my credit card please? I have not seen my card for a month and I need help to remember my..."
- "I woke up this morning to find my truck like this the manager from Rent A Wheel decided to come by my house late at night and remove the valve..."
- "The only people I can say actually did their job with dignity and class, were the housekeepers. I understand if the manager had a bad day, week, month or even..."
- "Nashua Wholesale Tire was asked to put two new tires on the front of my Jeep and the next day one of the tires rolled off damaging the entire front..."
- "Went to Friendly's to meet friends who came from out of town. When I arrived I ordered a soda and as I tried to explain to server to place my..."