2.3
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Very bad experience with Thanksgiving iPhone 7 promotion 11/24/2016 at Target at Pheasant Lane Mall, Nashua, NH.After waiting 1.5 Hrs before opening and another 1 hour in store line for activation, I received a ticket to come back upon receipt of the 2nd text for my turn.

I have not received the text Friday morning and called the store for update. They said they had no phones and I could wait the text. I was the 12th in the registry. In addition, my friend who's with me to the store for a promotional earphones was told store not receiving the products.

What a surprise!All it appears is Target terrible planning and untrue advertising.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Target and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Target.

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments