2.8
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Diaper promotions on a regular basis, but no diapers. One box every time I enter the store for the promotion which requires you to buy TWO boxes to get the "deal".

Long waits as the stocking person looks for diapers. Nope. No diapers. This has happened four times now in the last three months.

Do they ever carry enough inventory for their promotions? I wonder. I'm disgusted. I spoke with customer service each time.

Can they order me a box, hold my one found box, then I'll return at a later date to get both with the promotion. Nope. Can they give me half the promotion? Nope.

Can they give me smaller boxes equal to the larger promotion box size?

Nope.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with diaper promotions and stated that there is a room for improvement of always out of diapers. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "no inventory. walmart has same diapers will match price if i take a picture of target's shelf, but won't honor the $10 gift certificate" of target deal and associated monetary loss in the amount of $10. Target needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned target deal in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Target.

Comments

unfairhiringprastices
Waltham, Massachusetts, United States #1220506

I am wondering if the diapers were for you judging from how immature you are acting for something that is out of their control. With your temper I wonder if your baby is in safe hands. If this annoys you, would you harm your baby for crying?

Brentwood, Pennsylvania, United States #1218219

Sometimes people flock to the store like locusts on a crop when the sale starts, you have to be early. Sometimes they only have a few on hand, other times they may have more, they stock what they have, and it may be odd numbers which leaves one item.

Sometimes the trucks don't come in on time and there's only one or two of a item that goes on sale. Sometimes the shelves are empty on sale day. I've experienced it all.

And it happens everywhere. I can assure you it happens to all of us.