My son turns 8 on Friday. On 2/18/12 my son paid $1 to purchase a Nintendo Wii reservation card to be redeemed on 2/27/12 - only in the store in which it was purchased within 7 days of this date.

The gentleman who wold it to him - Younan - told him that day that if he buys the reservation card it means they will save a game for him and if someone else comes to buy it they will not be able to. We counted the days and ran over there after school today. All the games were sold out. We found Younan who said a reservation is no guarantee, leaving my son in tears.

We asked for a manager - and Adam showed up. We now know Adam is not a manager but responsible for AP. Adam refused to give his last name or employee ID and claimed that it was private information. He said the best he could do is refund the $1.

He was unwilling to explain to my son why he was lied to. He was unwilling to call other stores for us and have one shipped over.

He said the most he could do is email his manager and get a response sometime later this week as to when they may ship more copies to this store. He was unwilling to faciliate any other solution that would alleviate the cries of an 8 year old who had been saving up Target gift cards for a year to buy this and prepaid for a reservation.

Comments

It is private information, would you like your boss to give away personal information about you? Seriously your son is not the center of attention. He needs to learn he cannot get things his way all the time and that *** happens.

IHateStupidCustomers

Klein really likes nuts.

Kirbyville, Texas, United States #445353

Well one can only hoping he is trolling. Posting about beating his eight year old son up to rile people up. If not then yeah he is nuts and hopefully someone intervienes and takes that child from him.

I agree with this nut that that nut is nuts!

IHateStupidCustomers

this Menuchalevy guy is nuts.

Kirbyville, Texas, United States #439789

To lol, why the f**k should I have to go to another Target when my dumb crybaby son made a reservation at this Target store. The bottom line is they lied to my son.

They made me angry that I lost my temper and hit him across the face.

My retarded ex wife is using this incidient and other incidents to get full custody of my son.Frankly I don't want that B**ch getting custody of my son. She will just turn him into a bigger ***.

i work in electronics at target. For reservation cards, team members are supposed to hold the # of copies reserved at the electronics counter for one week.

But, what happens a lot of the time is that people reserve the game at one store, and may go buy the game at another. There's nothing in our system that will stop them and prompt us if they purchased the reservation card at another store.

You can always head to another target to get the game for your son.. you don't have to go to the one you bought the reservation card from.

Hahahaha

Kirbyville, Texas, United States #439441

My son was not upset because he was lied to. He was upset because his father who wrote this review treated him like s**t because he was angry at someone else.

Target lied to my 8 year old! Wahhh!

My poor son! Boo hoo!

Did I mention he is only 8? Wahhh!!

Kirbyville, Texas, United States #439135

F**k you, you still have no right to call me a liar. ***.

Kirbyville, Texas, United States #439133

I only posted that "you are lying as well" comment because I knew you would have a spaz fit over it and apparently you did. Take some Ritalin or something to calm you down. Have a drink, but don't take your Ritalin with it.

Kirbyville, Texas, United States #439132

Well ***, he would have been eight in a few days you dummy so telling you all they lied to an eight year old is not lying. F**k off, have you not claimed to be a year older a few days before your birthday.

F**k you. I am not lying and you are dumb for not realizing why I said my son was eight.

Kirbyville, Texas, United States #439129

If your son turns eight on Friday, then this happened to him when he was seven. So they technically lied to a seven year old not an eight year old.

So you lied as well. Then you complaining about someone else lying?

Kirbyville, Texas, United States #439127

I apologize to Hogwarts Student Zachary for my comment last night. I was really angry because this f**king site was not working properly. To top it off my *** bitchy exwife posted her useless pathetic comments making me look like a bad father.

Kirbyville, Texas, United States #438709

F**k you Hogwarts Student Zachary. I was not asking this question to you.

I was asking this question to the idiots who run this site and don't know how to run a f**king website. Don't lie to me a$$hole. I bet it is always slow and you are sticking up for them because you are disilliosned by the staff members of this site.

I was not asking you I was asking the morons who work for this site. Why the f**k is it slow?

Kirbyville, Texas, United States #438707

Nothing wrong with this site. It is not normally this slow, however at 9:20 California time it is running slow.

Kirbyville, Texas, United States #438706

What the f**k is wrong with this site. How long does it take for replies to go through.

I have posted my reply and I keep sending the "send" button, but it takes like an hour to go through.

What the F**k is wrong with this site. Is it always slow.

Kirbyville, Texas, United States #438705

What the F**k is wrong with this site. Is it always slow.

Kirbyville, Texas, United States #438699

That is private information. Would you want some stranger knowing your name and employee number.