I placed an order at Target.com for a present to be shipped to the Crofton, MD Target store on 12/14/15. On 12/21/15 with not having received email or test message from Target, I called Target.com.

They gave me the UPS tracking# and showed it was received by the store on 12/19/15. I called the store and got the run around asking to speak with a manager. I finally got a manager. He then said he would have someone look for the order.

Surprise! They could not find the order!

He offered me a $20 gift card but that does make up for the fact that they lost my gift. Do not use Ship To Store.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of target gift card from Target. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Target to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments