Toledo, Washington

I got robbed inside of Target. Apparently it's not that important that their customers get robbed inside of their store. No one from their management staff came out to help me. No one from that corporation has even apologized for the event nor explained to me how that could happen. Also note that they don't even care to explain how they keep their customers safe.

I was with my children when it happened. Yet their surveillance cameras apparently are not open to us mere consumers to help apprehend the criminals because the crime was to me their customer not them.

I will never shop in Target again. In fact I tried to return the things I bought there to show my disgust with the store but they wanted to credit my credit card. Well gee...my purse and wallet were stolen in their store so my credit card numbers got changed so they can't credit back the money onto the card number on file. It was $24. They wouldn't even give me my money back.

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #213210

However you need someone to babysit you and make you take care of your belongings. your fault not theirs.

Or how about you don't walk away from your belongings....Don't give a thief an open invitation.

Seriously....don't be pissed because of something failed to do. Plus i doubt your $24 will cause the company to go under

are you seriously going to blame "Target"...just because YOUR Target didn't ..

in your eyes, do enough over the situation. I am sorry for what happened... but it doesn't mean all Targets suck. and no...

Target can't let YOU see their store camera footage...

but if you went to the police, the police could request the footage.now, it's your fault for not handling the problem the right way.

Quote=”*** mihyfs”

“hmmm... just a shot in the dark but do you work for target May I help you find something?”

Yes indeed! If you’ve been lurking here for a while you’ll already know exactly what role I have, which store I work in, and why I’ve modified the company tagline for use on this forum.

Quote=”*** mihyfs”

“If so "may i (sic) help you find something?" is something i (sic) would never hear out of a target employee.”

That makes no sense. Did you have a comment to add to this thread or not? Or, are you posting the same remarks to random threads?

hmmm... just a shot in the dark but do you work for target May I help you find something? If so "may i help you find something?" is something i would never hear out of a target employee.

It is unfortunate that you are the victim of an alleged crime. You have rights as citizen to request police intervention, if you haven’t already done so. Quite frankly, bellyaching about it on an unregulated internet forum is not likely to help you, and may even harm your case.

Quote=”RobbedinTarget”

“I got robbed inside of Target. Apparently it's not that important that their customers get robbed inside of their store. No one from their management staff came out to help me.”

Were you inside the Target store, on the Target property, or adjacent to the building?

Did you or a third party contact the local PD (Police Department)? Did you file a complaint to the responding officers? Where you given a police case number? Did you record the date and time of the incident? Did you report the alleged crime to anyone working at Target? Did you attempt to speak with the Target LOD (Leader On Duty) or the TPS (Target Protection Services) or the Target AP (Assets Protection) TMs (Team Members)?

Unless you reported the alleged crime promptly you may not receive the appropriate help!

Quote=”RobbedinTarget”

“I hate that store. I will tell everyone I meet not to shop there because they don't care about their customers. You are not safe in Target.”

How will you do this convincingly if you didn’t report the alleged crime? Isn’t you planned action going to make you look crazy to anyone that hears your...

You did call the police and file a report right? Target would have to show video evidence of a crime to them. If it means that much to you get a lawyer involved.

Naha-Shi, Okinawa, Japan #106064