I WILL KEEP SENDING THIS EMAIL AND WRITING A BAD REVIEW ON YOUR HOME PAGE AND TELL EVERYONE WHO WILL LISTEN EVEN IF THAT MEANS i HAVE TO GO ON THE NEWS...

From: cindyleacook@hotmail.com

To: guest.relations@target.com

Subject: RE: Target® Team Member Services

Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2014 11:39:11 -0500

My name is Cindy Rosser I worked for your Evansville In store on the north side

this is my last resort, I have faxed and called all the numbers I can find. And thought I would give this email another try. I need a simple letter, I am about to loose my house, and the Government needs something showing I did not quite, that I was let go because there was no more work, after the holidays. and no one from target will help me.. I dont want to go to the news papers and media, (A single mother of 5 kids loosing her house because Target refused to give her a simple letter) but your company is leaving me no choice. could you please send me a letter or get the right person to send me a letter.... my employee # was 63600514 my name is cindy rosser I worked at the Evansville In North park store..I look forward to hear from you.

I have also sent this and all email and faxes to the news lady so she can see I have tried. and all recorded conversations.

Cindy Rosser

cindyleacook@hotmail.com

(812)550-5982

1105 N Bosse Ave

Evansville, In 47720

Comments

What makes you think target is going to read this?

If you really need this letter to save your house, stop emailing people. Walk yourself to the Target store, go to HR and ask some real human for the letter you need.

Bring proof of what you need (message from government, whatever you have).