I went to Target in Carrollton, Ga. a few months ago with my Grandson.

We go to the snack bar and i order a hotdog and drink and the attendant tells me that the hotdog machine is broken and I say ok just give me a soda then, not thinking too much about it. Then a couple of months later I go in again to the snack bar and order a hotdog and drink and I am told by the attendant that the hotdog machine is broke. I said I came in a couple of months ago and it was broken then what's up. She said that the hotdog machine has been broken for over a year!

And by this point I am not pleased and I said well why don't you tkr the hotdog sign down then and she said that they weren't allowed to. Is it me or is that insane to have a machine broken for over a year not fixed or replaced and you want take the sign down so customers won't be asking for a hotdog. Furthermore what kind of management would let this kind of problem go unsolved. Ridiculous!

It's not about a *** hotdog it's about the principle of the matter.

I can assure you if my hotdog machine, if I had one at home was broken I would repair it or buy a new one. Hello Target what a concept!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 15, 2015.

Comments