I went to Target in Carrollton, Ga. a few months ago with my Grandson.

We go to the snack bar and i order a hotdog and drink and the attendant tells me that the hotdog machine is broken and I say ok just give me a soda then, not thinking too much about it. Then a couple of months later I go in again to the snack bar and order a hotdog and drink and I am told by the attendant that the hotdog machine is broke. I said I came in a couple of months ago and it was broken then what's up. She said that the hotdog machine has been broken for over a year!

And by this point I am not pleased and I said well why don't you tkr the hotdog sign down then and she said that they weren't allowed to. Is it me or is that insane to have a machine broken for over a year not fixed or replaced and you want take the sign down so customers won't be asking for a hotdog. Furthermore what kind of management would let this kind of problem go unsolved. Ridiculous!

It's not about a *** hotdog it's about the principle of the matter.

I can assure you if my hotdog machine, if I had one at home was broken I would repair it or buy a new one. Hello Target what a concept!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Target. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Target to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Target hot dog for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments