I ordered 4 bar stools on line from Target. The order requested the correct size of 26 inches as advertised. However, when I received the items -- the boxes were marked in large letters on the outside of each box 24 inches . I contacted Target and attempted to exchange the item and I was advised that they did not have the 26 inch bar stools in stock. I returned the items as instructed within 2 days of the receipt of the wrong items. I was instructed that it would be 2 - 3 weeks before I received my refund. No apology for intentionally and deliberately sending the wrong item.

I contacted Target at the end of the 3rd week and they advised me that a refund had been made. Incorrect!

The money was never refunded to my account as stated. I went through 4 service technicians before I was advised that this matter would require the review of a specialty department who would contact me within 24 hours regarding the issues of the refund. That did not happen.

I received an email response today. Stating it would be another 10- 14 days before a refund could be made --- that would total approximately 6 weeks. The timetable to return my money is unacceptable. I patiently waited for weeks and Target has had possess of the returned items for 4 weeks.. To wait an additional 2 to 3 weeks, is a total disrespect to me as a customer. I try to work with service providers. I was advised that someone would contact me directly in light of this situation. But to now receive an email advising me that it would take an additional 10 to 14 more days is disrespectful and a total disregard to the customer. Target received there property and if they had sent what I ordered -- instead of dumping there stock. Target never had the items I requested in stock and target was not authorized to switch it out and then hold my funds.

Target referred this matter to there Research team. Simply more delay. Research Team has no number and will not talk with you.

Blah Humbug .

Product or Service Mentioned: Target Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Apparent policy of indifference to customers.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 26.

Comments

h.kitchener

By now, you have realized how dangerous paying with a debit card or allowing someone to take money from your bank account can be. That was mistake number one. Mistake number two was shopping at Target----unless you enjoy sharing the restrooms with very strange and disturbed people while shopping in the store.