Target Stores through their financial branch, Target National Bank, has not credited two of my online payments since July 2009, I have tried everything.I am ready to sue them.

If they had credited my payments they would owe me a refund. I requested that they close my account. They are rude, incompetent, and liars. They acknowledge receipt of the payments and are unable to explain where the funds went.

They will not speak to my bank. who has tried on my behalf to resolve this situation.

Do not shop at Target Stores, they are a scam.Boycott them now!

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments

Quote=”Blink2uwlove”

“Target Stores through their financial branch, Target National Bank, has not credited two of my online payments since July 2009, I have tried everything. I am ready to sue them.”

What will your law suit claim? On what grounds are you the injured party? What court is going to hear your case?

Quote=”Blink2uwlove”

“If they had credited my payments they would owe me a refund. I requested that they close my account.”

And if they had NOT credited your account?

Quote=”Blink2uwlove”

“They are rude, incompetent, and liars.”

Hopefully you have some supporting facts before you make these allegations before a court.

Quote=”Blink2uwlove”

“They acknowledge receipt of the payments and are unable to explain where the funds went.”

If you have a cancelled check or electronic transaction receipt that money was removed from your own account you can ask your bank to stop payment.

Quote=”Blink2uwlove”

“They will not speak to my bank. (W)ho has tried on my behalf to resolve this situation.”

Who is ‘they’? Are you in direct contact with a Target National Bank officer? Someone with the authority to investigate and correct an error on your account? If you’re not speaking to the right person you will get nowhere! Really!?!

Quote=”Blink2uwlove”

“Do not shop at Target Stores, they are a scam. Boycott...

We don’t know you. Have you been in business since 1902, and operate nearly 1700 stores nationwide? Does this sound like the work of a scam artist? Really!?!

How did you make the payments, in-store, over the phone, or check in the mail? Do you have proof of the payments on your end, such as an in-store receipt, confirmation number, duplicate check, or a bank statement showing the payments were made? If so, make copies of them and file a dispute.