I received a email on my phone from target thanking me for my Itune purchases. I don't do I phone stuff.

im straight Samsung. so I look more into email. and realize someone hacked my account and were I had my saved payments from last order. they had access to my debit info ;.

150.00 WHIPPED OUT OF MY ACCOUNT IN SECONDS AND I HAD BILLS TO PAY. I REPORTED FRAUD AND HAD TO SHUT DOWN MY ACCOUNT. BUT ITS IN PENDING STILL SO MY BANK CANT DO ANYTHING BUT CHANGE MY CARD TILL PENDING GOES OFF. SO YEA.

THANK YOU SO MUCH TARGET FOR MESSING ME UP AND NOT CARING ABOUT FIXING IT IN A BETTER WAY.

LIKE WAS MY FAULT . I DID NOTHING WRONG.

Review about: Target Debit Card.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: FULL REFUND AND PLUS FOR MESSING UP MY BILL ARANGMENT. TARGETS FAULT NOT MINE.

Comments

Orange, California, United States #917321

Well Target is not at fault for this, you need to contact the police if someone is scamming you. Tell your parents what happened and they will help you contact the police and get this matter resolved.

ITunes purchases through Target? Unless they bought an iTunes card, that makes no sense. Even then, Target wouldn't email you

LouSkunt69

How is it targets fault? Obviously the hackers got your info from some other source! How can you be so s.tupid?

to LouSkunt69 Andalusia, Alabama, United States #917178

They hacked into my target account that's how. Anyhow my bank fixed it. Came back to be targets fault so haha

this is what you can expect from target. I am sure the CEO will still get his bonus and stock options for a great job###

It's been obvious for a long time that Target has no concern for your account security. When their security breach occurred last year it came to light that they had been warned by a security firm that they had hired warned them of a problem.

They wouldn't listen because the security company was new to Target.

Avoid using credit or debit cards at Target. To be safe at Target only pay with cash.

MattD78
Orlando, Florida, United States #893310

I agree with pulltype. Just because a hacker got into your account and purchased things through Target doesn't make that Target's fault. That's what charge disputes are for.

Not Target's fault either, but the big banks are responsible for poor security in this country. Better security has been available in Europe for years but USA banks are too cheap to implement that until next year.

to pulltype Amman, Amman, Jordan #893304

YOU ARE *** AND RETARDED, IT IS TARGETS FAULT. LEARN TO READ THEY ARE NOT HELPING ME.

to peekamanda #897237

How can Target help you? They were just the retailer that sold the goods. They are NOT responsible for the hacker's actions.

to peekamanda Westfield, Massachusetts, United States #899515