I am very upset that Target discontinued the Mossimo Supply Co. line of clothing.

I went in there the other day and asked a worker where were the yoga pants at and other mossimo clothes? She told me that Mossimo has been discontinued. Um, Are you *** kidding. me!?

get outta here target. You have officially lost a customer for LIFE. I'm not sure who told target to discontinue the mossimo line, but I do know one thing, that was the BEST line of clothing ever! since 1986.

I am deeply upset because I loved that line of clothing, and so did some of my family members. Target, please bring back Mossimo.

Comments

I think that Target should start selling clothes made the Old Fashioned Way that are very well made and last for a very long time. And I think that they should make sure that all of them are made in the United States of America.

Maybe you should gather up a bunch of signatures from people who want Target to keep the Mossimo line. Maybe if you get enough people to say something about it, you can convince them to keep it.

That's about right. It seems like every time they have a product that you really like that they stop making it for some reason.

But all of the cheaply made crap they continue making. You have some item that you got a real good use out of that was well made and then when it finally isn't good anymore after many years of use and you try to get another one they tell you "Oh, they don't make them like that anymore!" It *** me off every time.

I JUST WANTED TO TAKE THE TIME TO COMMEND TARGET FOR DOING THE RIGHT THING AND ALLOWING PEOPLE TO USE THE RESTROOM THAT MATCHES THEIR GENDER IDENTITY.

Stores change product lines all the time. When they brought Mossimo in someone else had to go.

They continually evaluate what vendors have to offer and how little they are willing to produce their product for.

Someone else offered a product they thought they could sell more profitably than Mossimo. Looks like you will just have to find another source for their products.