1.2

I made a purchase online at Target.com and quickly cancelled order. Target customer service said they were unable to cancel 10 minutes after order, then assured me that if I returned the items that I would receive a full refund back to my credit card.

I returned the items and received an email that stated that I was receiving the refund via gift cards. It was a total of $2,026.55.

I paid by credit card via Pay pal and they said that they are unable to refund by credit card. They are sending us gift cards, which is totally unacceptable. Their return policy does not say Pay pal is an exception. It states you be refunded in the method that was used for the purchase.

Review about: Target Gift Card.

Reason of review: failure to refund.

Monetary Loss: $2026.

Comments

Next time before spending this much money get your parents permission. This is a lot of money for an eight year old to spend when she has not made up her mind.

MattD78
Orlando, Florida, United States #884728

"I want to return a purchase I made on Target.com using Pay Pal. How will I be refunded?"

A refund will be issued in the form of cash if returned to a store. If returned by mail, a refund will be issued in the form of an electronic Target GiftCard OR a physical Target GiftCard.

It's right there on the return policy page so you either didn't look hard enough or chose to ignore this.

to MattD78 #884832

Don't blame her, mommy or daddy was not there to read this to her when she made the purchase. An eight year old like herself does not understand everything she reads.

I mean she clearly is eight years old if she saw made the mistake herself and is blaming them for it. It is not their fault she is only in the third grade and cannot comprehend what she reads.