I am so tired of Target issuing a gift card when you have a return. I had numerous items that I purchased on my Target credit card receipt and I had a $10.00 gift card that I applied to this receipt.

I returned a few items, the total receipt was still way over $10.00. They could only apply the items against my credit card but $10.00 of it would have to be a gift card. I was so mad. I asked for a store manager.

I did not want another gift card.They said there was nothing they could do- it was the way the computer worked. They did tell me they have had numerous complaints about this practice. The only way they could not issue a gift card was to give me cash which they did. I should have just turned around and given them the cash to pay on the credit card bill.

This must be a ploy to get extra interest for those that do not pay their credit card balances each month. I don't know of any other company that does this!

From now on I will do two separate receipts- one for the $10.00 for items I know I won't return, such as food and then the other receipt for all the other items I buy.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of target gift card from Target. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Target to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments