Windsor Heights, Iowa

The gift cards are a rip off. Bought grandkuds two $50 gift cards for $55 each.

They would not redeem them. I ahowed receipt and asked for money back. They claim they must send out new cards. More than two weeks later & the grandkids STILL HAVE NOTHING for Christmas.

And I paid an extra $10 to get screwed out of $100. NEVER AGAIN TARGET OR THEIR RIP OFF CARDS!!!!

USELESS!! I'm so angry.!!

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Target. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Target.

Comments

Hey genius, most stores will not refund a gift card due to theft, you have to call the card company you know visa or are you too dam *** to *** see that or think that you are so special because you are am old ***. I hate people like you, you make me sick.

to Anonymous #1094680

Hey ***! There was no theft.

I have receipts and they were not stolen. Still have no cards. STFU if you don't know what you're talking about!

You are a miserable human. Go vomit your nastiness elsewhere.

to Anonymous #1094687

P.S. Please go buy a bunch of those gift cards. You're so deserving of that experience.