Las Vegas, Nevada
3.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Very disappointed with Target.They had an online and in store sale on the Bathery Bath Sponges.

It was buy 3 for $1.99 and get a $5 gift card. I ordered 26 and picked them up an hour later and was told i would receive my gift card online. Target then decided it was a glitch the NEXT DAY and it was an in store only after I ordered, paid, and picked mine up. They now refuse to give me my $20 in gift cards after their mistake NOT MINE!

I am very upset just called and got hung up on too. This is not how target should be handling thus issue.

Many others I know got their money so why is it an issue for me to get mine.I can take my business to WALMART, CVS, WALGREENS OR BIG LOTS if they dont resolve this issue

Review about: Target Gift Card.

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments

MattD78
Vero Beach, Florida, United States #1149656

" If you choose the ship to home delivery option for your purchase, the gift card will ship separately.If you choose to pick up your item at the store, your gift card will be shipped after you have picked up the qualifying item." I would contact Target again or go back to the store with this/a copy of the terms of the promotion which is still attached to the product in question.

No where does it say in store only.I hope you get your gift card(s).