I had ordered a product online that was available received an email over 24 hours later that it was no longer available. They gave me a gift card to make sure once it came back in stalk id get the same price as I ordered it.

But then they still had it pending on my bank account for the item that was canceled I called and talked to a SUPERVISOR to help me with my issue. She not only was rude didn't help one bit told me its my banks fault if I was charged for the item never received but then she hung up on me.

I spend lots of money every week at target and have never had an issue but they need to hire people who do their job correctly and efficient. There are plenty of people who need jobs who wouldn't shame targets name or service.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of target gift card from Target. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Target to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments